Thursday 21 November 2013

Gory Photo Time!

So here are the photos taken after my surgery...finally I hear you shout!!

This is me literally moments after the surgery. I'm laying on the surgery bed and the Professor says 'smile' and I did! The other picture is of the fat they took from my legs, all 4 litres of it! The red fluid below isn't blood, but fluid with a few drops of blood in.

These photos were taken the day after surgery and before flying home. I remember being quite shocked by my legs but putting a brave face on. I was thinking oh god, what if it stays like this? I had been warned by the Professor that there was a chance that may happen but thankfully, the skin has retracted bag. I guess at this point it was like emptying a plastic bag and expecting it to just bounce back!

4 comments:

  1. Learn about liposuction, a cosmetic surgery that removes fat cells and can improve your body's shape.click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! I'm 68 and in the USA. No surgery, just am told to "walk" and take lasix. Goodie! I can pee ever 2 to 3 minutes and it does little for my right leg. In 2000, 16+ years ago, I thought I'd take a "medical leave" from my job. I still can't get a decent shoe on!
    I am so very thrilled for you. At least someone gets good doctors! Be happy. Merry Christmas, Julie V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone from you want to learn more details about the Liposuction surgery then you need to follow the given link and watch the full video. In this video, our clinic doctor explain all major details about the treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. By the way, if you want to watch more gory content, here I found a post for help: 12 Best Sites Like BestGore

    ReplyDelete